Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently announced the latest notification for the post of Vetinary Assistant has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Category: TN Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 731
Job Location: TamilNadu
Post Name: Veterinary Assistant
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 17.12.2022
Name of Post & Details of Vacancy:
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Candidates must have passed a B.V.Sc., Degree. (now known as B.V.Sc & A.H) and Must have passed SSLC Examination or its equivalent examination with Tamil as one of the languages or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Maximum Age Limit||32 Years|
- Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700/-
- Objective Type (Computer-Based Test Method)
- Oral Test
- Registration Fees (New Users): Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
Applying Procedure of TNPSC Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the TNPSC: www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the TNPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Starting date Apply of Online Applications||18.11.2022|
|Last date Apply of Online Applications||17.12.2022|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|