Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department has recently announced the latest notification for the post of Assistant has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department
Category: TN Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 15
Job Location: Coimbatore
Post Name: Assistant
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 05.12.2022
Name of Post & Details of Vacancy:
- Dental Surgeon – 08
- Dental Assistant – 07
(i) Dental Surgeon:
- Candidates must have completed a BDS, must possess Tamil Nadu Dental Council Registration with minimum 1 year experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Dental Assistant:
Candidates must have completed a 10th with minimum 1 year experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Maximum Age Limit||35 Years|
- Pay Scale: Dental Surgeon – Rs. 34,000/-
- Pay Scale: Dental Assistant – Rs. 13,800/-
Applying Procedure of TNRD Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the TN Govt Hospital: www.coimbatore.nic.in
- Click on the TN Govt Hospital Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- The Member Secretary,
Deputy Director of Health Services,
District Health Society,
O/o, The Deputy Director of Health Services,
219, Race course, Coimbatore-641018
|Starting date Apply of Offline Applications||24.11.2022|
|Last date Apply of Offline Applications||05.12.2022|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Application Form||Click Here to Download|