Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently announced the latest notification for the post of Assistant Professor has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Category: TN Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 24
Job Location: TamilNadu
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 14.12.2022
Name of Post & Details of Vacancy:
- Assistant Professor
- Candidates must have passed a Degree of M.A or B.A (Hons) or B.Sc (Hons) in Psychology or Post graduate diploma or degree in Clinical Psychology or a diploma in Clinical Psychology; and , A Post-graduate diploma in Medical and Social Psychology of the All India Institute of Mental Health, Bangalore or diploma in Medical and Social Psychology Part II of the Bangalore University or its equivalent examination with Tamil as one of the languages or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Maximum Age Limit||37 Years|
- Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700/-
- Written Examination (Paper I and Paper II)
- Registration Fees (New Users) – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fees – Rs.200/-
Applying Procedure of TNPSC Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the TNPSC: www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the TNPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Starting date Apply of Online Applications||15.11.2022|
|Last date Apply of Online Applications||14.12.2022|