NITTTR Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research announced the latest notification for the Section Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research|
|NITTTR Official Website||www.nitttrc.ac.in|
- Technical Assistant
- Technical Officer
- Senior Technical Officer
- Section Officer
|For All post||Candidates must have passed a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, B.E/B. Tech, Master’s Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||40 – 45 Years|
- Rs. 35,400 – 1,77,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Exam
|General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates||Rs.500/-|
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitttrc.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Director, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Taramani, Chennai 600 113, Tamilnadu, India”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||14 November 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|