NMDC Recruitment 2022: National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) has recently announced the latest notification for the Junior Manager Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)|
|Post Details||Junior Manager|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|NMDC Official Website||www.nmdc.co.in|
|Jt. Company Secretary||01|
|Assistant General Manager||04|
|Jt. Company Secretary||The candidates must have passed Graduate with CS (Final), CMA, LLB, MBA (Fin.), Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries in India and holding the post of either Company Secretary/Deputy Company Secretary/Assistant Company Secretary in listed companies preferably CPSEs or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant General Manager||The candidates must have passed Graduation with Degree in Law, Graduation, PG Degree/PG Diploma in Sociology/Social Work/Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/ IR /IRPM/HR/HRM or MBA (Personnel Management/HR /HRM) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Junior Manager||The candidates must have passed M.Sc (Chemistry)/Degree in Chemical Engineering, Degree in Civil/Chemical/Mining/Environment Engineering or PG Degree in Environmental Management/ Engineering/ Environmental Science/Geology/Chemistry/Botany Or PG Degree/Diploma in Environment Management (02 years duration) Or Doctorate in Environment Studies/Impact Assessment. M.A.(Hindi) (preferably 1st Division) with English as one of the subjects at Degree level or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age ( Junior Manager)||30 Years|
|Maximum Age ( Assistant General Manager)||40 Years|
- Junior Manager – Rs. 37,000 – 1,30,000/-
- Assistant General Manager – Rs. 90,000 – 2,40,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Online Test (CBT)/Written Test
- Certificate Verification
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nmdc.co.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25 November 2022|