NERIWALM Recruitment 2022: North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management has recently announced the latest notification for the Research Associate Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management|
|Post Details||Research Associate|
|Job Location||Tezpur – Assam|
|NERIWALM Official Website||www.neriwalm.gov.in|
|Assistant Library & Information Officer||01|
|Research Associate (WRE)||02|
|Research Associate (Agriculture)||02|
|Research Associate (Social Science)||01|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed Degree, B.Sc, M.Sc, Master’s Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||30 to 56 years|
- Rs.29,200/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.neriwalm.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Director, NERIWALM, Dolabari, Tezpur, P.O. – Kaliabhomora – 784027, Assam.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||07 November 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|