EdCIL Recruitment 2022: Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has recently announced the latest notification for the Manager Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)|
|Job Location||Noida – Uttar Pradesh|
|EdCIL Official Website||www.edcilindia.co.in|
|General Manager (Projects)||01|
|Deputy General Manager (Digital Education Systems)||01|
|Deputy General Manager (Projects)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Digital Education Systems)||02|
|Assistant Manager (Human Resource)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Overseas Education Service)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Social Media)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Legal)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||01|
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed CA/ ICWA/ LLB/ BE/ B.Tech/ Masters Degree/ MBA/ PGDM, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||30 to 44 years|
- Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 2,00,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.edcilindia.co.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Opening date for submission of online application||30 September 2022|
|Last date of submission of online application||29 October 2022|