Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2022: Mumbai Port Trust recently announced the latest notification for the Hindi Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Post Details||Hindi Officer|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Mumbai Port Trust Official Website||www.mumbaiport.gov.in|
- Hindi Officer
|Hindi Officer||The candidates must have passed a Degree in English with Hindi or wise versa as subject or the equivalent from a recognized Board with the required working experience as specified in the official notification.|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Rs. 50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Secretary, Mumbai Port Authority, General Administration Department, 2nd Floor Port Bhavan, S.V.Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400001.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||04 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||12 December 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|