IAF Recruitment 2022: Indian Air Force has recently announced the latest notification for the Agniveervayu Non-Combatant posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Details||Agniveervayu Non-Combatant|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|IAF Official Website||www.indianairforce.nic.in|
- Agniveervayu Non-Combatant
|Agniveervayu Non-Combatant||The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age Limit||23 years|
- Refer to the Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
- Stream Proficiency Test
- Physical fitness Test
- Medical Exam
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to Official Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||17 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25 October 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|