Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has recently announced the latest notification for the post of Engineer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
Organization Name: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 68
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Engineer
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 19.12.2022
Name of Post & Details of Vacancy:
- Scientist/ Engineer (Electronics) – 21
- Scientist/ Engineer (Mechanical) – 33
- Scientist/ Engineer (Computer Science) – 14
For All Posts:
- Candidates must have Degree in Engineering, B.Tech in Mechanical, ECE, CS Engg or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
|Maximum Age||28 years|
- Rs. 56,100/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Short List (GATE Scores)
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/ ESM/ PwBD/ Female Candidates: NIL
Applying Procedure of ISRO Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the ISRO: www.isro.gov.in
- Click on the ISRO Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||29.11.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||19.12.2022|