Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2022: Chennai Port Trust has recently announced the latest notification for Inquiry Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Chennai Port Trust Official Website||www.chennaiport.gov.in|
|Inquiry Officer||The candidates must have passed retired officers, graduates or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||70 years|
- Rs. 80,000/- to Rs. 2,20,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.chennaiport.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The secretary, General Administration Department, Chennai Port Authority, No.1, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001, Tamil Nadu”.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||31 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||13 December 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|