BECIL Recruitment 2022: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) recently announced the latest notification for the DEO Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Job Location||Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh|
|BECIL Official Website||www.becil.com|
|Medical Record Technician||19|
|Medical Record Officer||4|
|Lab Attendant G-II||8|
|Lower Division Clerk||7|
|Assistant Laundry Supervisor||1|
|Dark Room Assistant||1|
|Junior Medical Record Officer (Receptionist)||3|
|Manager/ Supervisors/ Gas Officers||1|
|Manifold Technician (Gas Steward)||4|
|Medical Social Service Officer Gr. I||4|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||2|
|Radiographic Technician Gr. I||2|
|TB & Chest Diseases Health Assistant||1|
|Technical Officer/ Technical Supervisor||4|
|Store Keeper cum Clerk||8|
|Junior Warden (House Keepers)||1|
|Data Entry Operator||15|
|Office/Stores Attendant (Multi-Tasking)||1|
|Technical Assistant/ Technician||4|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed 10th,12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, Graduation, MA, MSW, M.Sc, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 44,900/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- General/OBC/Women/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs.885/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PH Candidates: Rs.531/-
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.becil.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10 October 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission||24 October 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|