IOCL Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) has recently announced the latest notification for the Technician post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation|
|Post-Details||Technical and Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|IOCL Official Website||www.iocl.com|
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical & T&I)
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant)
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource)
- Data Entry Operator and For Domestic Data Entry Operator
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical & T&I)||Candidates must have passed Three years full-time Diploma in Mechanical, Automobile, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Radio Communication, Instrumentation & Control, Instrumentation & Process Control, Electronics Engineering (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource)||Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices)||Candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)||Candidates must have passed 12th, Skill Certificate of “Domestic Data Entry Operator‟ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||24 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iocl.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 November 2022|
Latest Railway Jobs 2022
|Central Railway||21||Click Here||12.12.22|