Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently announced the latest notification for the post of Constable has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 45,284
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Constable
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.11.2022
Name of Post & Details of Vacancy:
Part – I
- BSF: 20765
- CISF: 5914
- CRPF: 11169
- SSB: 2167
- ITBP: 1787
- AR: 3153
- SSF: 154
- NCB: 175
- Candidates must have passed a 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||23 Years|
- Pay Scale: Rs.18,000 – 56,900/- (Pay Level–1 for the post of Sepoy in NCB and Pay).
- Pay Scale: Rs.21,700 – 69,100/- (Level-3 for all other posts).
- Computer Based Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Women/SC/ST/ ESM Candidates: Nil
Applying Procedure of SSC Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the SSC: www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the SSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Starting date Apply of Online Applications||27.10.2022|
|Last date Apply of Online Applications||30.11.2022|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Vacancy Increased Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|