NHM Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission (NHM) Tamil Nadu has recently announced the latest notification for DEO Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM) Tamil Nadu|
|Post-Details||DEO & Others|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|NHM Tamil Nadu Official Website||www.nhm.tn.gov.in|
|Senior Lab Technician||06|
|Nikshay Operator/ Data Entry Operator||02|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed the 12th, Diploma, Degree, MBBS, MPH, MD or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.15,500 – 60,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhm.tn.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “State TB Cell, 2nd Floor, Block-III, DMS Campus, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai- 600006.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||17 October 2022|