NHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission Chandigarh has recently announced the latest notification for Pharmacist Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Chandigarh|
|NHM Chandigarh Official Website||www.nrhmchd.gov.in|
|Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer||13|
|Pharmacist||The candidates must have passed a D.Pharma/ B.Pharm, One year Diploma in Computer Applications or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer||The candidates must have passed a MBBS Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age Limit||60 years|
- Pharmacist – Rs. 16,377/-
- Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer – Rs. 45,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
How to Apply for Offline/Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nrhmchd.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Postal Address For Pharmacist:
- “Mission Director, National Health Mission, 4th Floor, Administrative Block, Sector-16, U.T, Chandigarh”.
Walk-in Venue For Medical Officer:
- OFFICE OF MISSION DIRECTOR, NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, 4th FLOOR, ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK, GOVT. MULTI SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, SECTOR-16, CHANDIGARH.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||26 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application (Pharmacist)||02 November 2022|
|Walk-in-Interview Date For Medical Officer||03 November 2022|
|Notification Link For Pharmacist||Click Here|
|Notification Link For Medical Officer||Click Here|
|Application Link For Pharmacist||Click Here|
|Application Link For Medical Officer||Click Here|