KDCC Bank Recruitment 2022: Kanara District Central Cooperative Bank has announced the latest notification for the Junior Clerks/Junior Supervisors Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Kanara District Central Cooperative Bank|
|Post-Details||Junior Clerks/Junior Supervisors|
|Job Location||Uttara Kannada – Karnataka|
|KDCC Bank Official Website||www.kanaradccbank.com|
- Junior Clerks/Junior Supervisors
|Junior Clerks/Junior Supervisors||Candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Rs.27,650/- to Rs. 52,650/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Exam
|SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates||Rs. 295/-|
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 590/-|
|Application Fee Receiving Charges for All Candidates||Rs.59/-|
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kanaradccbank.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Managing Director, Kanara DCC Bank Ltd., Head Office, New Market, Sirsi – 581402, Uttara Kannada, Karnataka.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||17 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Extended Notification Link||Click Here|