ICSI Recruitment 2022: Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has recently announced the latest notification for the Executive Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)|
|Job Location||Manesar – Haryana|
|ICSI Official Website||www.icsi.edu|
|For All Posts||Candidates must be a Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||31 years|
- Rs. 33,000 – 40,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.icsi.edu
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference and also send their bio-data to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||13 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||27 October 2022|