EPFO Recruitment 2022: Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has recently announced the latest notification for the Director Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|EPFO Official Website||www.epfindia.gov.in|
|Joint Director (IS)||06|
|Deputy Director (IS)||12|
|Assistant Director (IS)||24|
|Director (IS)||The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or a Master of Science (Computer Science or Information Technology) or BE/B. Tech (Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology) or Degree in (Computer Applications or Computer Science or Electronics or Electronics and Communication Engineering) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with required working experience as specified in the Official Notification.|
|Maximum Age||56 Years|
|Joint Director (IS)||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-|
|Deputy Director (IS)||Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-|
|Assistant Director (IS)||Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 2,09,200/-|
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.epfindia.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Sh. Paritosh Kumar, Regional Provident Fund Commissioner-I (HRM), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14 Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||13 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||26 November 2022|
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|