Eluru DCCB Recruitment 2022: The District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd, Eluru has announced the latest notification for the Clerk. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||The District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd, Eluru|
|Post-Details||Staff Assistant/ Clerk|
|Job Location||Eluru – Andhra Pradesh|
|Eluru DCCB Official Website||www.elurudccb.com|
- Open Market – 75
- PACS Candidates – 20
|Open Market||Candidates must have passed a Graduation, have Knowledge of English and proficiency in the local language (Telugu) is essential, and have Knowledge of computers is essential. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|PACS Candidates||Candidates must have passed an intermediate plus JDC/HDC/DCRS or Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
i) Open Market:
|Minimum age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
ii) PACS Candidates:
|Maximum Age||45 years|
- Rs.17,900 – 47,920/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Online Test/Examination
|For Gen/OBC Candidates||Rs. 590/-|
|For SC/ ST/PC/ EXS Candidates||Rs. 413/-|
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.elurudccb.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 November 2022|