ECIL Recruitment 2022: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has recently announced the latest notification for the Technical Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Post Details||Technical Officer|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|ECIL Official Website||www.ecil.co.in|
- Technical Officer
|Technical Officer||Candidates must have passed a First-Class B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele-Communication / Electronics & Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering with at least one year post-qualification executive experience in the fields of Digital Oscilloscope Operation, Electronics Measuring and Testing Instruments, Documentation and report Recording, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on
- Short List
- Personal Interview
How to Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ecil.co.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- “Factory Main Gate, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL Post, Hyderabad-500062”
|Walk-in Date||13 November 2022 & 14 November 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|