CGG Recruitment 2022: Centre for Good Governance has recently announced the latest notification for the Developer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Centre for Good Governance|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|CGG Official Website||www.cgg.gov.in|
|Senior Knowledge Manager||01|
|Senior Knowledge Manager – AMRG||01|
|Business Technical Analyst||01|
|Android -Team Leader||01|
|Senior Technical Consultant (Data Base)||01|
|Dot net – Team Lead||01|
|Dot net – Senior Software Developer||01|
|Dot net – Software Developer||01|
|JAVA – Project Leader||01|
|JAVA – Team Lead||01|
|JAVA – Sr. Software Developer||01|
|JAVA – Software Developer||01|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed a Degree, BE/B. Tech, BCA, Masters Degree, ME/ M.Tech, MCA, Post Graduation, or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
- Refer to the Official Notification
- As Per Norms
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cgg.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||31 October 2022|
|Notification and Applying Link||Click Here|