NPSC Recruitment 2022: Nagaland Public Service Commission has recently announced the latest notification for the PGT, Professor Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Nagaland Public Service Commission|
|Post Details||PGT, Professor|
|NPSC Official Website||www.npsc.nagaland.gov.in|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed Degree, Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Ed, ME/ M.Tech, Masters Degree, M.Ed, MA, M.Sc, Post Graduation, Post Graduation Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npsc.nagaland.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25 October 2022|
|Date of Written Exam||10 to 14 December 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|