NITTTR Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research announced the latest notification for the Junior Secretariat Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research|
|Post-Details||Junior Secretariat Assistant & Others|
|NITTTR Official Website||www.nitttrchd.ac.in|
- Senior Producer – 01
- Estate Officer – 01
- Senior Library Information Assistant – 02
- Stenographer Grade-II – 05
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 13
- Technician – 03
|Senior Producer||Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s in Direction or Production or a Master’s degree in Electronic Media Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Estate Officer||Candidates must have passed a BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Senior Library Information Assistant||Candidates must have passed a MA, M.Sc, M.Com, Bof Library Science, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Candidates must have passed a 12th, Manual Typewriter or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Candidates must have passed a 10+2, Typing or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Technician||Candidates must have passed a Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Senior Producer – 50 years
- Estate Officer – 40 years
- Senior Library Information Assistant – 35 years
- Stenographer Grade-II – 40 years
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 35 years
- Technician – 35 years
- Senior Producer – Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-
- Estate Officer – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Senior Library Information Assistant – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Stenographer Grade-II – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Technician – Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
|General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates||Rs.750/-|
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nitttrchd.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||16 December 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|