NIS Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Siddha (NIS) announced the latest notification for the Lower Division Clerk Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Siddha (NIS)|
|Post-Details||Lower Division Clerk|
|NIS Official Website||www.nischennai.org|
|Lower Division Clerk||01|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||01|
|Assistant Professor (Sirappu Maruthuvam)||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||The candidates must have passed the 12th, Typing Speed prescribed as per DOPT norms or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Hospital Superintendent||The candidates must have passed PG qualification in Siddha or Degree, Diploma in Hospital/health care management or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||The candidates must have passed 12th, Ability to write 80 wpm in Shorthand and 30 wpm in typewriting in English / Hindi or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Professor||The candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degree in Siddha, 5 years of teaching experience as a Reader / Associate Professor in the concerned subject, or 5 years of research experience in PB-III with NPA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Professor (Sirappu Maruthuvam)||The candidates must have passed PG Degree in Siddha, i). Publication and experience in Research ii). Working knowledge of Computers or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age For LDC, Stenographer||28 Years|
|Maximum Age For Hospital Superintendent||50 Years|
|Maximum Age For Assistant Professor||40 Years|
|Maximum Age For Professor||55 Years|
- Professor – Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/-
- Hospital Superintendent – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-
- Assistant Professor – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-
- LDC, Stenographer Grade ‘D’ – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
|All Other Candidates For LDC, Stenographer Grade D||Rs. 500/-|
|All Other Candidates For Other Posts||Rs. 1000/-|
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nischennai.org
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Director, National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai 600 047”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||26 December 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click here|