NIPHM Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Plant Health Management has announced the latest notification for the University Research Fellowship Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Plant Health Management|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|NIPHM Official Website||www.niphm.gov.in|
|Assistant Scientific Officer||01|
|Assistant Scientific Officer (Plant Pathology)||01|
|Assistant Scientific Officer (Pesticide Management Division)||01|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, CA, ICWA, Diploma, Graduation, Masters Degree, Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 2,16,600/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Group A & B:
- UR Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- UR Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 150/-
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niphm.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- The Registrar, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030, Telangana.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||29 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||28 October 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|