NIPER Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research announced the latest notification for the Junior Research Fellow Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research|
|Post-Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|NIPER Official Website||www.niperahm.ac.in|
|Junior Research Fellow||03|
|Project Associate-I||Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Biotechnology, Physics, Nanotechnology, or B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering, Electronics, Mechanical, Material Science and Chemical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University and having experience in biosensors, material development,|
and characterization will be given preference.
|Laboratory Assistant||Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc./B.Pharm.) in Science or 3-year Diploma in Engineering and Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University and at least one subject of Chemistry in their coursework.|
|Research Associate-III||Candidates must have passed a Ph. D in Medicinal Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or having 3 years of research, teaching experience after post-graduation in M.Sc. /M.Pharm. in Medicinal Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University and at least one subject of Chemistry in their coursework.|
|Junior Research Fellow||Candidates must have passed a Postgraduate degree (M.S./M.Pharm./M.Sc.) in Medicinal Chemistry or in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University and at least one subject of Chemistry in their coursework.|
|Project Associate-I||35 years|
|Laboratory Assistant||50 years|
|Research Associate-III||35 years|
|Junior Research Fellow||28 years|
|Project Associate-I||Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/-|
|Laboratory Assistant||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Research Associate-III||Rs. 54,000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 31,000/-|
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Online Interview
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niperahm.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||22 November 2022|