NIMHANS Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences announced the latest notification for the Project Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|NIMHANS Official Website||www.nimhans.ac.in|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed Degree, Master’s Degree, M.Phil, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age for Project Coordinator||35|
|Maximum Age for Project Officer||30|
- Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 55,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply for Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nimhans.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- Board Room, Adjacent to the Academic and Evaluation, 4th floor, NRC Building, Administrative Block, NIMHANS, Bangalore – 560029, Karnataka
|Walk-In-Interview Date||13 October 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|