NID Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Design has recently announced the latest notification for the Designer, Instructor Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Design|
|Post Details||Designer, Instructor|
|Job Location||Guntur – Andhra Pradesh|
|NID Official Website||www.nid.edu|
|Principal Technical Instructor||01|
|Associate Sr. Technical Instructor||01|
|Associate Sr. Design Instructor||02|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed 10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduation, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||25 to 56 years|
- Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 2,09,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Non – Refundable Candidates Fee: Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, Women Candidates Fee: Nil
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nid.edu
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- The Chief Administrative Officer National Institute of Design Andhra Pradesh Transit Campus: EEE Building, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar, Namburu, Guntur – 522510.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||23 September 2022|
|Last Date for Receiving of Application||07 November 2022|