NID Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Design has recently announced the latest notification for the Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Design|
|NID Official Website||www.nid.edu|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||01|
|Senior Library Assistant||01|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Senior Library Assistant||Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Library science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Assistant||Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Assistant Engineer||Candidates must have passed a Degree in Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Technical Instructor||Candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age (Other Post)||35 years|
|Maximum Age (Senior Library Assistant)||30 years|
|Maximum Age (Assistant)||25 years|
- Assistant Administrative Officer – Rs. 44,900 -1,42,400/-
- Senior Library Assistant – Rs. 29,200 -92,300/-
- Assistant – Rs. 25,500 -81,100/-
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 44,900 -1,42,400/- / Rs. 35,400 -1,12,400/-
- Technical Instructor – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
|Gen / OBC Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / EWS Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nid.edu
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10 October 2022|
|Last Date for Receiving of Application||04 November 2022|