NHM Kerala Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission Kerala (NHM Kerala) has recently announced the latest notification for the Mid Level Service Provider Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Kerala (NHM Kerala)|
|Post Details||Mid Level Service Provider|
|NHM Kerala Official Website||www.arogyakeralam.gov.in|
- Mid Level Service Provider
|Mid Level Service Provider||The candidates must have passed B.Sc Nursing or GNM with One year of post-qualification experience, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
- Rs. 17,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
|All Candidates||Rs. 325/-|
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.arogyakeralam.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||21 October 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|