Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has recently announced the latest notification for the post of Mining Sirdar has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
Organization Name: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 405
Job Location: Singrauli – Madhya Pradesh, Sonebhadra – Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Mining Sirdar
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 22.12.2022
Name of Post & Details of Vacancy:
- Mining Sirdar T & S Grade-C – 374
- Surveyor T & S Grade-B – 31
Mining Sirdar & Surveyor:
- Candidates must have passed the 10th, Valid Mining Sridar Certificate/Surveyors Certificate of Competency or Diploma or Degree in Mining/ Mine Surveying Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 1180/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ ESM/ Departmental Candidates: NIL
Applying Procedure of NCL Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the NCL: www.nclcil.in
- Click on the NCL Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01.12.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||22.12.2022|
|Notification Link||Cick Here to Download|
|Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|