NCB Recruitment 2022: Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has recently announced the latest notification for the Driver Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)|
|Post Details||Staff Car Driver|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|NCB Official Website||www.narcoticsindia.nic.in|
- Staff Car Driver(Grade-I)- 17
- Staff Car Driver(Grade-II)- 07
- Staff Car Driver(OG)- 20
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed Deputation basis or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 5,200 – 20, 200/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.narcoticsindia.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Deputy Director(Admn), Narcotics Control Bureau, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bikhaji Kama Place, New Delhi-110066.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||07 November 2022|
|Notification Link & Application Form||Click Here|