NALCO Recruitment 2022: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has recently announced the latest notification for the Deputy Manager Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)|
|Post Details||Deputy Manager|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
|NALCO Official Website||www.nalcoindia.com|
|Assistant General Manager||06|
|Deputy Manager||The candidates must have passed a Degree in any discipline, PG Diploma in Personnel Management / Labour Welfare/Industrial Relations/ Management/ Behavioral Science / Trg. & Development /HRD/ HRM (duration of not less than 2 years or full-time regular course of 1 year) OR MBA with specialization in PM/IR/HRD/HRM (Duration of not less than 2 years) OR PG Diploma in Social Welfare (IISW, Cal), Degree in Ceramics Engineering, Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost Accountant (CMA), Diploma in Industrial Safety, PG Diploma in Computer Science, MCA, M.Sc.(Geology), Degree in Agriculture/ Forestry with a Specialisation in Horticulture or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant General Manager||The candidates must have passed a Degree in Engg. with PG Diploma in Environmental Science / Degree in Environmental Engineering, Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering, Electronics /Instrumentation/Telecom Engineering / Degree in Electrical Engineering or Degree in any discipline is essential. PG Diploma in Management or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age For Assistant General Manager||45 Years|
|Maximum Age For Deputy Manager||35 Years|
- Assistant General Manager – Rs. 1,00,000 – 2,60,000/-
- Deputy Manager – Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Certificate Verification / Experience
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nalcoindia.com
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||11 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||10 December 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|