NAL Recruitment 2022: National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) has recently announced the latest notification for the Project Associate Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)|
|Job Location||Bangalore – Karnataka|
|NAL Official Website||www.nal.res.in|
|Project Associate – I||04|
|Project Associate – I||06|
|Project Associate – II||08|
|Project Associate – I||20|
|Project Associate – II||16|
|Senior Project Associate||01|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc, ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||35 to 50 years|
- Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 42,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply for Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nal.res.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- CSIR-NAL RAB Meeting Complex, National Aerospace Laboratories [NAL], Adjacent to SBI, NAL Branch, Kodihalli, Bengaluru – 560017.
|Walk-In-Interview Date||12th to 20th October 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|