NABARD Recruitment 2022: National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD) announced the latest notification for the Office Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD)|
|NABARD Official Website||www.nabard.org|
|Peon/ Office Assistant||Various|
|Peon/ Office Assistant||Candidates must have passed 10th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
- Rs. 20,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Short List
How to Apply for Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nabard.org
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to the following mail ID: email@example.com.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||10 November 2022|
|Official Notification Link & Application Form||Click Here|