MHA Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Home Affairs has recently announced the latest notification for the Security Assistant, MTS Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Post Details||Security Assistant, MTS|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|MHA Official Website||www.mha.gov.in|
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed a 10th, Possession of domicile certificate of that State against which the candidate has applied, and Knowledge of any one of the local languages or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age For Security Assistant||27 Years|
|Maximum Age For MTS||25 years|
- Security Assistant – Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-
- MTS – Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Tier-I Written Exam (Objective)
- Tier-II Written Exam (Descriptive)
- Local Language Test (For SA Posts Only)
- Tier-III Interview / Personality Test
- (Examination Fee: Rs. 50/- & Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs. 450/-)
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS/Male Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 450/-|
How to Apply Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mha.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application|
|Last Date for Submission of Application|
|Recruitment Postponed Notification Link||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|
|MHA Security Assistant, MTS Exam Pattern||Click Here|