MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited has recently announced the latest notification for the Apprentice (Electrician) Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited|
|Post Details||Apprentice (Electrician)|
|Job Location||Pune – Maharashtra|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
|MAHATRANSCO Official Website||www.mahatransco.in|
|Apprentice (Electrician)||Candidates must have passed 10th, ITI, NCVT or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||38 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mahatransco.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to send a duly filled offline application form along with self-attested documents such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, etc. as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||21 October 2022|
|Last Date for Receiving of Hardcopy||31 October 2022|
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|