LIC Recruitment 2022: Life Insurance Corporation of India has recently announced the latest notification for the Insurance Advisor posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|LIC Official Website||www.licindia.in|
|Insurance Advisor||The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Graduate, and Fresher Eligible equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||60 years|
- Rs. 10,000/- Below
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.licindia.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required).
- “Regional Employment Office Meerut organized a major employment fair at IIMT University, Ganganagar, Meerut.”
|Walk-in-Interview Date & Time||12 November 2022 @ 10.00 AM|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|