Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022: Kerala Public Service Commission has recently announced the latest notification for the Teacher Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|KPSC Official Website||www.keralapsc.gov.in|
|Assistant Professor in Home Science||1|
|Lecturer in Polymer Technology||2|
|Non- Vocational Teacher in Commerce||1|
|Non- Vocational Teacher in Chemistry||2|
|Non-Vocational Teacher in English||7|
|Non-Vocational Teacher in Mathematics||2|
|Sub Engineer (Civil)||15|
|Foreman/ Store in Charge||1|
|Instructor in Physical Education||2|
|Deputy Manager (Production)||1|
|Deputy Manager (Finance, Accounts & Secretarial)||1|
|Assistant Instructor in Short Hand||2|
|Security Guard (Ex-Servicemen only)||–|
|E.E.G Technician Grade II||8|
|High School Teacher (Social Science)||3|
|Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)||23|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher – Statistics||3|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher – Mathematics||10|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher(Junior) – Computer Science||1|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior ) Hindi||1|
|Dairy Farm Instructor||2|
|ECG Technician Gr. II||1|
|Tractor Driver Gr. II||1|
|Junior Consultant (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||1|
|Non Vocational Teacher in English (Junior)||2|
|Junior Instructor (Turner)||1|
|U P School Teacher||22|
|Pharmacist Gr-II (Homoeo)||2|
|Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda)||2|
|Women Civil Excise Officer||3|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed a 08th, 10th, ITI, 12th, Diploma, ACA/AICWA, CA, Company Secretary, Degree, BT, BA, BE/ B.Tech, Graduation, MBBS, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Degree, B.Ed, M.Sc.Ed, MBA, M.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Maximum Age||34 to 50 years|
- Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 1,15,300/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written/Online Test
How to Apply Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||02 November 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|