Kerala Police Recruitment 2022: Kerala Police has recently announced the latest notification for the Psychologist Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Kerala Police|
|Kerala Police Official Website||www.keralapolice.gov.in|
|D-DAD Project Coordinator||06|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed MA, M.Sc, M.Phil, MSW, Post Graduation, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||36 years|
- Rs. 19,500/- to Rs. 63,600/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
How to Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.keralapolice.gov.in
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to the following mail ID: email@example.com.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||24 October 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|