KEA Recruitment 2022: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) announced the latest notification for the Programmer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|NIMHANS Official Website||www.kea.kar.nic.in|
|Technical Head Computer Section||01|
|Data Base Administrator||02|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to Official Notification
|Technical Head Computer Section||Rs. 1,25,000 – 1,50,000/-|
|Senior Programmer||Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/-|
|Programmer||Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/-|
|Data Base Administrator||Rs. 70,000 – 95,000/-|
|Data Analyst||Rs. 40,000 – 65,000/-|
|Trainees/Apprentice||Rs. 20,000 – 25,000/-|
Candidates will be selected based on
- Practical Test
How to Apply for E-mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to email@example.com.
- Before applying, the applicants should ensure that she/he fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this notification.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active, for all future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Candidates attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||14 November 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|