KAPL Recruitment 2022: Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) has recently announced the latest notification for the Junior Executive Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL)|
|Post Details||Junior Executive & Others|
|Job Location||Peenya, Bangalore, Kottur Village, Dharwad – Karnataka|
|KAPL Official Website||www.kaplindia.com|
- Analyst-III-QC – 08
- Junior Executive-Quality Assurance – 01
- Assistant-Purchase – 01
|All Post||The candidates must have passed B.Com/M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||24 – 32 Years|
- Rs. 28,000 – 40,635/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kaplindia.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Deputy General Manager – HRD
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||29 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 October 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|