IWAI Recruitment 2022: Inland Waterways Authority of India has recently announced the latest notification for the Lower Division Clerk Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Inland Waterways Authority of India|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|IWAI Official Website||www.iwai.nic.in|
|Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)||02|
|Junior Hydrographic Surveyor||03|
|Stenographer – D||04|
|Lower Division Clerk||04|
|Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)||The candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|EDP Assistant||The candidates must have passed a Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board with One year of experience in Data Entry Operations on Electronic Data Processing machine.|
|Junior Hydrographic Surveyor||The candidates must have passed a Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years’ experience in Hydrography / land survey Or SR I /II certificate of the Indian Navy with 7 years’ experience in Hydrography or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Stenographer – D||The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Lower Division Clerk||The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board with Typing Speed 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on|
|Maximum Age For Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)||40 years|
|Maximum Age For EDP Assistant||35 years|
|Maximum Age For Junior Hydrographic Surveyor||30 years|
|Maximum Age For Stenographer – D and Lower Division Clerk||27 years|
|Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
|EDP Assistant and Junior Hydrographic Surveyor||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Stenographer – D||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Online Test
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS/ PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iwai.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||18 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||17 December 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|