Indian Navy has recently announced the latest notification for the post of Agniveer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 1500
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Agniveer
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 17.12.2022
Name of Post & Details of Vacancy:
- Agniveer (SSR) – 01/2023 Batch – 1400
- Agniveer (MR) – 01/2023 Batch – 100
- Candidates must have completed a 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have completed a 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidate should be born between 01 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
- Rs.30,000 – 40,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Shortlisting (computer-based online exam)
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Exam
- All Candidates (Examination Fees) – Rs. 550/- + 18% GST
Applying Procedure of Indian Navy Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the Indian Navy: www.joinindiannavy.com
- Click on the Indian Navy Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08.12.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||17.12.2022|
|Notification Link Agniveer (SSR)||Click Here to Download|
|Notification Link Agniveer (MR)||Click Here to Download|
|Registration Link||Click Here to Apply|