Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: Indian Bank has recently announced the latest notification for the Faculty. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Bank|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Indian Bank Official Website||www.indianbank.in|
- Financial Literacy Counsellor
|Faculty||The candidates must have passed Graduate, Post Graduate, BA, B.Sc, MA, MSW, B.Ed or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Financial Literacy Counsellor||The candidates must have passed Retired employee or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||22 years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
|Maximum Age (FLC)||63 years|
- Faculty – Rs. 20,000/-
- Financial Literacy Counsellor – Rs. 15,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.indianbank.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Lead District Manager IndSETI Ranipet Premises 9 M F Road, Navalpur, Ranipet – 632401.”
|Starting Date of Sending Applications||18 October 2022|
|Last Date of Receiving Applications||05 November 2022|
|Notification link||Click Here|