IAF Recruitment 2022: Indian Air Force has recently announced the latest notification for the Agniveervayu posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Details||Agniveervayu Intake 01/2023|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|IAF Official Website||www.agnipathvayu.cdac.in|
- Agniveervayu Intake 01/2023
|i). The candidates must have passed the Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English from an Education Board listed as a COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. or the equivalent from a recognized Board. [OR]|
ii). Passed Three years of Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical / Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). [OR]
iii). Passed Two years of Vocational Courses with non-vocational subjects viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational courses (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
(Other Than Science)
|i). The candidates must have passed the Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE members with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or the equivalent from a recognized Board. [OR]|
ii). Passed two years of vocational courses from Education Boards listed as COBSE members with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in the Vocational Course.
|Maximum Age||21 years|
- Rs. 30,000 – 40,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Phase-I (Online Test )
- Phase – II (Certificate Verification, Physical Fitness Test (PFT))
- Phase – III (Medical Examination)
- Application Fees: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||23 November 2022|