Indian Air Force has recently announced the latest notification for the post of Commissioned Officers has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
Organization Name: Indian Air Force
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 258
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Commissioned Officers
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.12.2022
Name of Post & Details of Vacancy:
- Flying Branch – 10
- Ground Duty (Technical) – 130
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) – 118
- Candidates must have passed 12th with 50% marks each in Maths and Physics, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Ground Duty (Technical):
- Candidates must have passed 12th with 50% marks each in Maths and Physics, BE/B. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Ground Duty (Non-Technical):
- Candidates must have passed Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Maximum Age Limit||20 – 26 years|
- Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Written Exam
- Air Force Selection Board (AFSB)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- All Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Applying Procedure of BEL Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the Indian Air Force: www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Click on the Indian Air Force Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Starting date Apply of Online Applications||01.12.2022|
|Last date Apply of Online Applications||30.12.2022|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|