IMSC Recruitment 2022: Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai has recently announced the latest notification for the Research Associate Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai|
|Post Details||Research Associate|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|IMSC Official Website||www.imsc.res.in|
|Junior Research Fellow||01|
|Project Assistant (Programmer)||01|
|All Post||Candidates must have passed a Degree, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Masters Degree, M.Sc, MLI.Sc Degree, Ph.D Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||25 to 40 Years|
- Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 68,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Exam
How to Apply Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.imsc.res.in
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to their respective mail ID for each post as specified in the Official Notification.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||05 October 2022|