IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) announced the latest notification for the Junior Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur)|
|IIT Jodhpur Official Website||www.iitj.ac.in|
- Technical Superintendent – 10
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 17
- Senior Technical Assistant – 11
- Junior Technical Assistant – 39
- Executive Engineer – 01
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 02
- Sports Officer – 01
- Medical Officer – 02
- Workshop Manager – 01
- Assistant Workshop Manager – 01
- Industry Liaison Officer – 01
- Senior Software Engineer – 01
- Software Engineer – 02
- Deputy Registrar – 01
- Assistant Registrar – 02
- Counselor – 02
- Superintendent – 07
- Hindi Officer – 01
- Assistant Audit Officer – 01
- Junior Superintendent – 07
- Assistant Security, Fire Officer – 01
- Manager (Facilities) – 01
- Senior Assistant – 09
- Junior Assistant – 30
- Assistant Librarian – 01
- Senior Library Information Assistant – 01
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree, MA, M.Sc, MCA, ME/ M.Tech, MBBS, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||27 – 50 Years|
- Rs. 21,700 – 78,800/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
|Non Refundable Candidates (Pay level 10 & above)||Rs. 1,000/-|
|For All Other Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD, ESM, Women, EWS Candidates||NIL|
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitj.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||19 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||17 October 2022|